Shipping and Returns Policy
We aim to ship within 2 days of receiving your order. However, some delays may occur due to unforeseen circumstances such as Covid-19.
Deliveries usually take between 2-5 working days. Please allow 7 days for delivery before contacting us.
We only ship to USA. However, some items do not ship to Alaska and Hawaii.
We do not ship to PO BOX and FPO addresses.
|Ships to||Order $1.00 - 24.99||Orders 25.00 - 74.99||Orders 75.00 +|
We have a 10-day returns policy; you have 10 calendar days after receiving your item to request a return. Please note that this is subject to our suppliers' policy as each supplier has their unique returns policy. Many suppliers offer returns, while some suppliers have a no-refund and no-returns policy.
To start a return, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will contact the supplier concerned and If your return is accepted, we’ll send you instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return cannot be accepted.
We are happy to answer any questions regarding returns at email@example.com.
To be eligible for a return, if accepted, your item must be returned in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. The buyer is responsible for the shipping cost and a 15% restocking fee on return items.
Damages and errors:
Please inspect your order upon receipt and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item so that we can evaluate the issue and make it right.
Certain types of items cannot be returned, like perishable goods (such as food, flowers, or plants), custom products (such as special orders or personalized items), and personal care goods (such as beauty products). We also do not accept returns for hazardous materials, flammable liquids, or gases, diffusers, candles, oils, soaps, salts, scrubs, body butters or home goods. Please contact us if you have questions or concerns about your specific item. Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
- Customer received a damaged or incorrect product
- Shipment returned to supplier due to incorrect address
Rather than going through the process of an exchange, the fastest way to ensure you get what you want is to return the item you have, and once the return is accepted, make a separate purchase for the new item.
PROCESS OF STARTING A RETURN
How do I request a return, exchange or refund?
Handling returns is an essential part of running a business. Karma Presence are here to help!
The following steps have been created to make the returns process easier for you:
- Your item must be in the same condition that you received it; unworn or unused, with tags, and in its original packaging.
- You will also need the receipt or proof of purchase.
- Make sure you have a valid reason to replace or return the product (e.g. defective items) and provide photos in some cases.
- Next, contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include the evidence (such as a photo), which we can show to our supplier on your behalf.
- After we have successfully alerted the supplier and they have approved the order return or refund, the product must be returned to the supplier.
- Next, you must return the product and provide a tracking number. The product must be returned to the address on the original package.
- Once the tracking number has been provided (or once the supplier has received the returned product), a replacement product will be shipped, or a refund will be credited back to your card.
In order for us to process a refund, we will require a tracking number to be provided for our suppliers for the order/item return.If your return is accepted, we’ll send you a return shipping label, as well as instructions on how and where to send your package. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return cannot be accepted. Additional shipping charges and restocking fees may apply.
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.